Game Overview Drakensang - The Dark Eye
ABOUT THE GAME
The Dark Eye
is the leading Pen & Paper role play system in Germany but it's also widely known all over the world. During the past 20 years books, board games and several PC games contributed to build a whole fantasy universe with millions of fans. Rules and background story are based on samples by the Pen & Paper body of rules. They have all been accurately adapted into a new, gripping PC game.
In The Dark Eye: Drakensang
it is wise to make friends because your enemies will be numerous indeed. Sinister forces are at work in the city of Ferdok. Summoned by a letter from an old friend you suddenly find yourself charged with investigating a series of strange ritual murders. But getting to the bottom of this only means scratching the surface of a much bigger, more sinister plot...Only by surrounding yourself with trustworthy companions will you have a chance to prevent a dark conspiracy that threatens to change the world of Aventuria forever!
- Huge, detailed medieval 3D world with authentic looks of historic European architecture
- Versatile, round-based combat system that brings tactics back to combat
- Talent-based dialogue system
- Rich story based on Germany's #1 pen & paper RPG system "The Dark Eye"
- Dynamic party size
- Individual party skill development
- Rich storyline by the authors of the original The Dark Eye books and adventures
- Windows XP SP2,Vista, 7
- Intel Pentium 4 CPU 2.4 GHz or higher
- RAM 1024 MB for Windows XP
- 1536 MB for Windows Vista, 7
- 2048 MB for Vista 64
- NVIDIA GeForce 6600 GT 256 MB RAM
- 6 GB free disk space
© dtp entertainment AG. All rights reserved.