Sid Meier's Civilization® VI - Digital Deluxe (Mac)
Civilization VI offers new ways to interact with your world,
£69.99Add to cart
- Optimised Download Speed
- No shipping costs
- Secured activation
Product Overview Sid Meier's Civilization® VI - Digital Deluxe (Mac)
NOTICE: Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account. Requires an internet connection.
Software cannot be authenticated on computers outside of Europe, Middle East & Africa.
Digital Deluxe Edition
Expand your empire further with the Civilization VI Digital Deluxe which includes the full base game, the 25th Anniversary Digital Soundtrack, and access to four post-launch DLC packs* that will add new maps, scenarios, civilizations and leaders for a bundled discount.
*Save vs buying DLC packs a la carte. Individual DLC may be sold separately. If you purchase the Digital Deluxe, do not also purchase these standalone packs, as you will be charged for them.
About the game
Sid Meier’s Civilization VI is the next entry in the award-winning Civilization franchise, which has sold in nearly 33 million units worldwide, including more than 8 million units of Civilization V.
Originally created by legendary game designer Sid Meier, Civilization is a turn-based strategy game in which you attempt to build an empire to stand the test of time. Become Ruler of the World by establishing and leading a civilization from the Stone Age to the Information Age. Wage war, conduct diplomacy, advance your culture, and go head-to-head with history’s greatest leaders as you attempt to build the greatest civilization the world has ever known.
Civilization VI offers new ways to engage with your world: cities now physically expand across the map, active research in technology and culture unlocks new potential, and competing leaders will pursue their own agendas based on their historical traits as you race for one of five ways to achieve victory in the game.
- Expansive empires: See the marvels of your empire spread across the map like never before. Each city spans multiple tiles so you can custom build your cities to take full advantage of the local terrain.
- Active research: Unlock boosts that speed your civilization’s progress through history. To advance more quickly, use your units to actively explore, develop your environment, and discover new cultures.
- Dynamic diplomacy: Interactions with other civilizations change over the course of the game, from primitive first interactions where conflict is a fact of life, to late game alliances and negotiations.
- Combined arms: Expanding on the “one unit per tile” design, support units can now be embedded with other units, like anti-tank support with infantry, or a warrior with settlers. Similar units can also be combined to form powerful “Corps” units.
- Enhanced multiplayer: In addition to traditional multiplayer modes, cooperate and compete with your friends in a wide variety of situations all designed to be easily completed in a single session.
- A civ for all players: Civilization VI provides veteran players new ways to build and tune their civilization for the greatest chance of success. New tutorial systems introduce new players to the underlying concepts so they can easily get started.
Mac - Minimum
- Operating System: 10.11.6 (El Capitan), 10.12 (Sierra)
- CPU Processor: Intel Core i5
- CPU Speed: 2.7 GHz
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 15GB
- Video Card (ATI): Radeon HD 6970
- Video Card (NVidia): Geforce 775M
- Video Card (Intel): Iris Pro
- Video Memory (VRam): 1GB
- Peripherals: Macintosh mouse and keyboard, Steam controller (Optional)
Initial installation requires one-time Internet connection for Steam authentication; software installations required (included with the game) include Steam Client.
Internet Connection and acceptance of Steam™ Subscriber Agreement required for activation. See www.steampowered.com/agreement for details
NOTICE: This game is not supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive)
©2016 Aspyr is a registered trademark of Aspyr Media, Inc., and the Aspyr star logo is a trademark of Aspyr Media. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners. Take-Two Interactive Software and its subsidiaries. Sid Meier's Civilization, Civilization, Civ, 2K, Firaxis Games, Take-Two Interactive Software and their respective logos are all trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All other marks and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.