Game Overview The Amazing Spider-Man™
Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account. Requires internet connection.
ABOUT THE GAME
Set shortly after the events of Columbia Pictures' new film, The Amazing Spider-Man throws New York City's brand new hero back into free-roaming, web-slinging action, as he protects the Big Apple from a deluge of unimaginable threats.
- Spider-Man’s Triumphant Return to New York –Everybody’s favorite web-head is back in Manhattan with the return of the fan-favorite, free-roaming, web-slinging gameplay.
- Web Rush: Player Choice Evolved – Players use real-time navigational and combat choices to fight crime and pull off Spidey’s signature acrobatic moves like never before.
- Find Out What Happens Next – Uncover the rest of Peter Parker’s untold story in the all-new epilogue story to the Columbia Pictures' 2012 blockbuster theatrical release.
- Push Spider-Man’s Abilities to the Limit – Battle all-new versions of classic Super Villains as well as original, larger than life enemies while racing to save Manhattan.
- OS: Windows 7 or (Windows® XP (with Service Pack 3) and DirectX® 9.0c) or (Windows Vista® with Service Pack 2)
- CPU: Intel Core® 2 Duo 2.6 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+
- RAM: 3 GB of RAM
- HDD: 8.1 GB of uncompressed hard disk space (Plus 500MB for swap file)
- GPU: NVidia GeForce 8800 GT / AMD Radeon HD4770. 512 MB 3D hardware accelerator card required – 100% DirectX® 9.0c with Shader Model 3 support
- Sound: DirectX 9.0 –compliant sound card
- DirectX: DirectX 9.0c
- Internet: Broadband recommended
- Controller Support: Keyboard, Mouse, X360 Controller
Spider-Man, the Character: TM & © 2012 Marvel Characters, Inc. The Amazing Spider-Man, the Movie © 2012 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Game © 2012 Activision Publishing, Inc. Activision is a registered trademark of Activision Publishing, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners.